Sometimes we outsource work to developers and marketing teams and they need access to your Google Analytics. Here’s a simple way to give them access without turning over your credentials. It isn’t a good idea to share your credentials with anyone even your team. Most services allow you to set up additional management accounts and Google Analytics is no exception. Here’s a little video to put you on your way:
Here are the steps if you want them faster:
- login to your Google Analytics account http://analytics.google.com.
- On the left menu select “Admin”.
- Underneath that account, select “User Management”.
- Scroll down to the section titled “Add permissions for:”.
- Enter their email address in the box.
- Select the permissions to grant them:
- Manage Users
- Read & Analyze
As always if you have a tech question, or need a software solution, EvoDynamic. . . because it can be done.