One of the tasks I often hand off to my team is the promotion of my site. Another area where I want to share permissions is Webmaster Tools. When you share, it is best to add users rather than giving out your primary username and password. Google does a good job of supporting users in this manner. DON’T GIVE OUT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO ANYONE!
- Navigate to http://google.com/webmaster/tools
- Click on “Manage property” to open the drop down list of choices.
- Choose “Add or remove users”.
- Click the red button on the upper right “ADD A NEW USER”
- Enter the email address for the person you wish to grant permissions to. If you’re connecting to EvoDynamic use firstname.lastname@example.org